PIRA 70 LUX ED
PIRACOLD is a cooling system designed and registered by PIRA, the most important effects are the outdoor oven temperature and energy savings:
- When the oven reaches its maximum operating temperature, the oven outside structure is maintained around 70ºC.
- The temperature inside the cooking chamber is maintained for hours, even after the service is finished. Thus, although production is equal that other oven with the same dimensions, this oven saves energy and money; because of there is a very low charcoal consumption. The same amount of charcoal can be used to cook up to 25% than an charcoal oven without PIRACOLD.
All kinds of food can be cooked: meat, fish and vegetable. The oven is fitted with a high temperature glass door, that will withstand temperatures up to 750ºC allowing you to view the food whilst cooking, this helps to maintain oven temperature and reduces charcoal consumption.
• Made of cast iron
• Piracold® refrigeration system
• 7 guides
• High temperature resistant glass door
• Front ash drawer
• Built-in firebreak inside the oven
• Analog temperature display
• Exhaust switch to control air flow
• Built-in grease collector
• Standard supply:
1 Meat tongs
1 Inox rod grill Pira 70 LUX
Maximum Charcoal Capacity
de 180º C a 350º C
Fire up Time