Why SaniSpray’s patented technology is the leading choice to stop the spread of harmful pathogens.
Unlike regular spray bottles, electrostatic sprayers, and frogging sprayers, SaniSpray provides consistent and complete coverage with no drips and runs. There is no additional time required to wipe down surfaces, just spray and walk away!
Single layer total spray coverage ensures you are not overusing product and maximizing each fill requiring fewer fills and saving labour time. SaniSpray HP provides operators with the most efficient and effective means of stopping the spread of Covid-19. The patented technology and ease of use will minimize labour time and guarantee complete surface coverage. Why leave anything to chance, invest in a system that’s provides you and your customers peace of mind.
SaniSpray HP gives consistent coverage from edge to edge
- Consistent application coverage delivered in high production or fine spray methods
- Complete surface coverage to meet chemical dwell time requirements
- Fastest application method – Period
- Choose from 17 Rac X LP quickchangeTM tip sizes to meet spray width and speed needs
Why a product like SaniSpray HP is more important than ever?
- Demand for disinfecting and sanitizing currently at an all time high. Demand will
exponentially increase as schools, businesses and public spaces begin to open and
cleaning standards become more strict.
- Maintenance staff need faster disinfecting tools to address new needs & requirements –
many are inventing their own solutions using tools designed for other applications such as using painting equipment and manual pump sprayers.
- Currently available disinfecting equipment lacks productivity and is generally unsafe to use with the chemicals required to stop the spread of a virus.